You can delete links using the remove bookmark command. It is usually
the 'R' key but may have been remapped by you or your system
This file also may be edited with a standard text editor to delete
outdated or invalid links, or to change their order.
- lynx-dev Problem with Redirects
- Actually using ed | Arabesque
- Netcat – a couple of useful examples | G-Loaded Journal
- How To Bypass CloudFlare And Find Real IP Behind Website?
- view the full file
- IRC Networks > MindForge > Channels
- ssl - Lynx thinks all certificates are untrusted with my configuration file - Unix & Linux Stack Exchange
- Index of /pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/amd64/
- Creating a RAM disk at startup - Raspberry Pi Forums
- How to use the Unix command-line mail tool